It's time for the Michigan v. VCU game and I'm in the mood for some Pulled Pork Nachos. I tried these at a BBQ cook off a few weeks back and loved em. I just happen to have some left over pulled pork in the freezer and some Blu tortilla chips, so this one is a no brainer. This is the perfect snack for a March Madness Saturday afternoon game. Here's what you will need.
- Pulled Pork
- Tortilla Chips (Blue chips worked well on these, but are not mandatory)
- Quesadilla Cheese (Found in the Mexican cheese section)
- Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Jalapeño Slices
- Pre-heat your grill to 350 degrees and set up for indirect grilling.
- I decided to make these individually instead of a large piled plate of heaping nachos. I think they are easier to eat this way. (More Fun the other way tho) I pulled out the larger chips and set them aside. I cut up the round of quesadilla cheese and also sliced up my jalapeños. The pulled pork was in a food saver bag and thawed out, so I put it in the microwave for about 60 seconds just to warm it up.
|The dogs were waiting for the pork to fall on the floor.|
- I used a cast iron griddle for these. If I could use cast iron for everything, I would! Assemble the pork on the chips and add a little sweet BBQ sauce. Sweet Baby Ray's is a great choice or you can use your own. I went with my own Raspberry BBQ sauce for this recipe.
- Added some cheese and sliced jalapeños and put it on the grill for about 15 minutes until the cheese melted.
|READY FOR THE GRILL|
|INDIRECT HEAT AT 350 DEGREES.|
- After about 15 minutes, it was melted and all gooey. I wanted to add some guacamole and sour cream but they were gone before I had a chance to add em.
These didn't last long. I will add these to the tailgate menu anytime I have left over pulled pork. Some grilled skirt steak would also go great on these. Way to go Big Blue!!!